People who claim compliance with one or more criteria of priority (specific, general or complementary) must present the documentation indicated for each criterion.
The falsification or fraud of the alleged data or in the documentation provided involves the invalidation of the rights of priority and even, if applicable, the loss of the assigned place; if applicable, the Department of Education communicates to the competent authority the fact so that they adopt the appropriate measures.
a) Specific criteria:
Students who come from centers assigned to the requested center have preference. (doesn’t apply in this case)
No cal presentar cap document acreditatiu.
b) General criteria
1. Schooled children in the school (at the time of applying for pre-registration) or legal parents or guardians working there (at the time of presenting the application for pre-registration with a continuous activity, a minimum of 10 hours per week and the corresponding appointment of temporary or substitute or a labor or administrative contract).
The score is also applied to access a public center when the brother or sister is enrolled in another public center that is considered as a single center (two assigned public centers in which elementary school is only attached to a center of secondary school). – (doesn’t apply in this case)
This criterion applies to children and young people in a family-friendly situation, depending on the composition of the welcome family.
Scale: 40 points
- None, if it is the same center,
- if it is alleged that the brother or sister is enrolled in a public center that is considered as a single center, it is necessary to present a certificate from this center
2. Proximity to the habitual residence of the student at the center or proximity of the workplace of the father, mother, tutor or guardian or guardian in fact.
- When the habitual address is in the area of influence of the center: 30 points.
- When, at the request of the applicant, the address of the workplace of the father, mother, tutor or guardian or guardian in fact is taken into account, and this is within the area of influence of the center: 20 points.
- When the habitual residence is in the same town of the center requested in the first place, but not in its area of influence: 10 points.
- Original and photocopy of the ID of the applicant or, in the case of foreigners, the residence card where the NIE is included.
- When the habitual residence that is alleged does not coincide with the one of the ID, with the one of the card of residence where the NIE appears or, in case of foreign people without NIE, the municipal certificate of residence of the student, where it must state that she/he lives with the applicant.
- When, by this criterion, it is considered the address of the workplace, copy of the contract work or a certificate done for this purpose by the company. In the case of workers in an autonomous regime, the registered address is considered the one in the Tax Agency and it has to be certified with a copy of the form of the census declaration of registration, modification and cancellation of the census of taxpayers (model 036 and 037).
3. Annual income of the family unit in the case that the father, mother, tutor or guardian, are beneficiaries of the minimum insertion income, calculated according to the children in charge of.
Scale: 10 points
- accreditation of being beneficiary of the economic benefit of the minimum insertion income.
4. Disability (equal to or greater than 33%) of the student, the father or mother, or the brother or sister.
Scale: 10 points
- Original and photocopy of the certificate or credit card for the disability of the person who alleges such condition issued by the Department of Work, Social Affairs and Family or competent organizations of other autonomous communities.
- If applicable, the document proving to be a beneficiary of a permanent disability pension of full or high degree of invalidity and those of the passive classes that have a retirement or retirement pension due to incapacity for service or uselessness.
C) Complementary criteria
1. The student is a member of a large or single parent family.
Scale: 15 points
- Original and photocopy of the title of large or single parent family.
2. The student has a chronic illness that affects their digestive, endocrine or metabolic system, including celiacs.
Scale: 10 points
- report issued by a doctor of the public health system (or official medical certificate with a signature legalized by the medical school of the corresponding demarcation) expressly indicating that the student has been diagnosed a chronic disease that affects the digestive system, endocrine or metabolic system, including celiac disease, and specify what illness is. The center must send the document to the commission of guarantees admission to study possible cases of fraud or falsification.
3. The father, mother, guardians or siblings have been schooled at the center in teachings declared free and universal (second cycle of pre-school education, primary education, compulsory secondary education, initial vocational qualification programs and middle-level vocational training cycles; equivalent to these lessons that have been studied between 3 and 16 years).
Scale: 5 points
- None, because the person enrolled in the center for which the application is submitted must provide their data so that it can verify it.